About Me

My photo
Sarah, also known as Sarah Jane, is a 20 something sales agent trying to figure out what to do with her life. Type 1 diabetic for 14 years, she also suffers from depression and anxiety. After peaking out at 260 pounds in the summer of 2012, she realized she needed to change her lifestyle. And in the process she realized that living healthier - physically and mentally - helps manage both of her conditions. Her mission is to share her story with others in hopes it will help them lead healthier, happier lives. Sarah has a BA in History from Missouri Southern State University. She has two cats, a psudo Russian Blue named Barnaby and a seal point Siamese named Liah. Sara is an earlier 20 something business student. Also dealing with her own anxiety issues, healthy living is key to success in all aspects of her life. Sara lives with her cat, a black cat named Nala. She's hooked on Victoria Secret Pink and mini sprites.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer Classes

I'm taking two summer classes this summer. This is going to make my summer far more busy than it has been the last two weeks. I'm going to have to go to the library every night! Urrgh.

Two online classes - I freak out about online classes. I hyperventilate, worrying I haven't read all the instructions, that I'm missing assignments or tests or quizzes. I think online classes are more stressful than regular classes!


My online upper level English class is going to be hard! But I think I'm really going to like it. I really do enjoy English classes, but after taking history classes, I kind of think that writing English papers is all fluff and pomp. I need some meat in there, some hardcore facts!

So I'm taking that and government. Gov should be easy, it will just be a matter of keeping up with the quizzes and remembering to take the constitution test at the end, a graduation requirement. Woo. Summer school, GOOOOOO

No comments: